MasterClass Series Info
Internationally Renown Guest Teachers Dazzle at IBT
Our intensive, one or two full day MasterClasses aim at taking your technique and artistry to the next level:
The Series was created to provide dedicated, interested students with a unique opportunity to learn from some of the leading Guest Teachers, to experience and benefit from the highest level of their expertise.
Our MasterClass Series Faculty vaunts nationally and internationally recognized Ballet Masters specialized in premier Vaganova-style and Balanchine-style dance training as well as talented Principal Dancers of the world’s top ballet companies:
- Charles Askegard, Ballet Master of Pennsylvania Ballet and Youth America Grand Prix Judge;
- Maxim Beloserkovsky, Former American Ballet Theater Principal Dancer;
- PeiJu Chien-Pott, Principal Dancer of Martha Graham Dance Company;
- Marcello Carini, Master Teacher and Choreographer from Italy, IBT Academy Resident Choreographer for Spring 2019;
- Anna Liceica, Youth America Grand Prix Judge, Master Teacher, and a former American Ballet Theatre Soloist;
- Lloyd Knight , Principal Dancer of Martha Graham Dance Company;
- Evan McKie, Principal Dancer of National Ballet of Canada, Guest Star of Opéra national de Paris, Bolshoi Ballet, Mariinsky Ballet, Tokyo Ballet;
- Larissa Saveliev Saveliev, Youth America Grand Prix Founder and Master Teacher;
- Gennadi Saveliev Saveliev, Youth America Grand Prix Founder and Master Teacher, Former American Ballet Theatre Soloist;
- Larissa Ponomarenko, Ballet Master of Boston Ballet, former BB Principal Dancer.
These incredible dancers conduct both MasterClasses and private lessons, and share with IBT Academy students many valuable lessons learned throughout their impressive careers.
The 2018/19 Academic Year marks the fifth anniversary of IBT Academy's MasterClass Series, an initiative we have been developing which much success.
Starting 2018, we have expanded this experience to creating Palermo Ballet Summer Intensive.